How to Maintain Results of a Bridal Makeover From a Celebrity Dentist
After achieving a bridal makeover in New York City, NY, you want to learn the best smile makeover aftercare tips to maintain your results. At Cosmetic Dental Studios in NYC, our celebrity dentist offers her patients a smile rejuvenation with cosmetic dentistry procedures that improve both how their smiles look and function. During a consultation, you will learn about procedures we offer, including veneers, Invisalign® treatment, and teeth whitening, that can help you achieve healthy teeth. Following your dental bridal makeover, we can discuss tips on how to maintain your fantastic results at home.
What is a bridal makeover?
When our patients in Midtown Manhattan feel self-conscious about their smiles before their weddings, our dental team offers various procedures that can give them perfect wedding teeth. First, Dr. V. examines your teeth and gums to make recommendations on what to include in your personalized bridal makeover. X-rays help her to detect any problems that cannot be seen with the eye alone. Anything detected must be resolved before we begin your dental bridal makeover.
A smile makeover fixes many different oral health situations, including:
Breaks, chips, or cracks
Discoloration, stains, or yellowing
Crooked or worn-down teeth
Gaps in a smile
Dr. V. takes time to listen to her patient’s concerns and helps them regain their self-confidence for their wedding day in New York City.
How to maintain your bridal makeover results
After achieving your dream wedding teeth with Dr. V., it’s important for you to learn how to prolong your results. Some of the most effective ways include:
1. Scheduling regular dental exams and routine dental cleanings.
2. Following an at-home oral hygiene routine with regular brushing (at least twice a day) and daily flossing.
3. Changing your toothbrush every two months as an old one won’t be as effective.
4. Using a non-abrasive toothpaste (especially for veneer patients) to protect dental restorations.
5. Avoiding mouthwashes with harsh ingredients as they can damage the bond used with dental crowns or veneers.
6. Watching your diet. Avoid eating hard, sugary, or sticky foods, which can damage the teeth and increase your risk of developing tooth decay and gum disease.
Your smile should always be something you are proud of. This makes maintaining your results an essential step of a dental bridal makeover.
Learn the best ways to maintain your smile makeover results from home
After achieving your enhanced smile in New York, City, NY, our professional dental team at Cosmetic Dental Studios takes time to teach you how to maintain it from home. To learn more about what Dr. Victoria Veytsman can do to help improve your smile, call our Midtown Manhattan dental office to schedule an in-person or online smile makeover consultation today.